An excellent pair of Brno tubular chairs in original Knoll crimson red wool upholstery. Designed by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe in 1930 for the Tugendhat House. Chrome-plated steel frame. Manufactured circa 1980s. Signed label Knoll International with original delivery tags. (These were originally used in an executive suite at the WGN studios in the Tribune building.) Very good original condition, with minor wear consistent with age and use. Could be reupholstered, but these are great to use as-is.
23ʺW × 22ʺD × 31ʺH